Professor B J Stevens FTTS
Specific qualification and activity within in hair-sciences.
- President The Trichological Society 2014 – 2016.
- Fellowship of The Trichological Society – awarded for ‘Outstanding Services to Hair Sciences – Worldwide’.
- Founder / General Secretary – The Trichological Society.
- Honorary Professor & Member of the Medical Advisory Board (clinical and forensic trichology) Dr Batra’s Academy (India)
- Visiting Lecturer and Examiner in clinical trichology to KSHI (S.Korea).
- Head of College and Principle Mentor – TTS Distance Learning College of Trichology – Worldwide.
- International Expert Witness.
- APIL Registered Expert – 1st Tier – Acts for: Claimant · Defendant · Single Joint Expert (Criminal · Civil · Appeal).
- Pioneering work in single hair transplantation surgery techniques over 40 + years.
- Graduate – TTS 2000
- Graduate in Trichology – London College of Fashion 1967
- Chaired the steering group formulating TTS post-grad diploma course in Pure Trichology 2000 and subsequent revisions.
- Continuous private practice in London and Essex since 1967, currently consulting at Gidea Park (Essex) and Bloomsbury (London)., providing advice, opinion and where appropriate treatments/referrals for hair and scalp in health, disease and distressed circumstances.
- Author of numerous short papers on hair/scalp topics, many are currently published at A – Z Hairloss
- Consultant to: Which? Magazine · BBC Watchdog · The Guinness Book of World Records · Pharmaceutical Industry · Hair Cosmetics Industry (including Unilever) · TV · Radio · The Media and numerous journalists (UK and Overseas) · Trading Standards (UK) · Who want’s to be a Millionaire (USA) · Consultant to the thermal hair appliances industry (including: Phillips, Helen of Troy, Imetec etc) · Aburnet Ltd